Collaboration is the key element of the music industry.
Managers, booking agents, promoters, record labels, publishers, lawyers, and so on — all those people and companies across the music business are working together to build an artist career.
Soundcharts was built with this in mind.
- Everyone can join: during the Soundcharts free trial, your team has unlimited seats, designed to optimize data collaboration in our network-based industry
- Shared access: all your colleagues and partners can get the data access they need, making data-sharing as easy as copy-pasting the link.
- Manage the rights of your team members: from full "admin" access to “read-only”
How can I invite a new user to my team?
- Click on your profile name
- Click on the name of the team you want to add users to
- Go to the Users tab
- Click on "+ Invite Users"
How do I share Soundcharts data with my team?
It's easier than exporting an CSV:
- Invite the person you want to share information with on your team.
- Simply Copy and Paste the URL of the view you want to share!
🏆Champion Tips 🏆
- You can filter and sort the data on the page you will share before sending it over to your colleague or partner. The person will be able to see exactly what you want them to see!
- If you just want the person to see the information you have, but don't want to share the rights to use artist credits, simply invite them as a Guest (read-only permission).
😻Our users love it 😻
Artist Career Management : Share information with their local PRs to show how an artist is performing on radio in their territory. Bellow for example you can see a page ready to be shared with the Ed Sheeran's PR team in Argentina 👇
Can I share a single one artist data profile with someone?
No, not yet. When you invite someone to your team, that person will have access to all artist profiles your team has access to.